A career with impact
WhereIsMyTransport is an industry-leading technology company. Our multinational, fully remote team works across the globe. Purpose driven, our aim is to empower people living and working in emerging markets to get where they need to go. To do this, we produce, maintain, and deliver unrivalled mobility and location data for our clients and consumer product users. Our data and products are world firsts—making the invisible visible in high-growth markets. Join us!
“People are at the heart of what we do. The hyperlocal expertise of our team is what makes valuable services possible.”
What motivates us
Our culture shapes our work. We’re a data-driven business, and with our team working across five continents, we all need to be on the same page.
We trust our people to solve interesting problems. We take accountability for our work and are comfortable making informed decisions—ownership is why we’re one of the best in the business.
We respect skills and insights, and seek team members who challenge ideas thoughtfully and considerately.
As our business develops, we’re looking for people with a growth mindset to join our multinational team. Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of this—we value different perspectives and are excited by the challenge and opportunity of change.
“At WhereIsMyTransport I do what I love, work with exceptional people, and provide a service like no other. WhereIsMyTransport has challenged me to step out of my comfort zone, contributing to an environment that cultivates experimentation and innovation.”
- Rita Pienaar, Software Delivery Manager, United Kingdom
"As a public transport user I know the challenges, and the potential for solutions. I was part of our first mapping project, and the insights from that motivated me to keep working with other passionate people to help those in the Majority World get where they need to go."
- Khathutshelo Maumela, Data Quality Specialist (EMEA), South Africa
A typical application
- Apply online: Apply via our ‘Job openings’ page or send over a speculative application.
- Preliminary interview: A 30-minute call. We want to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
- Assessment: A take-home written assessment to help us understand your skills.
- Technical interview: An in-depth interview to gauge the depth of your ability, and the chance to meet members of the team.
- Team fit interview: Let’s get to know one another. Do our values align? What would it be like to work together?
Find your next role
We’re looking for talented people to fill roles across our business:
- Technology: Software engineering, data engineering, analytics, and data science experts working in cross-functional teams to develop world-class products.
- Product: Creating a powerful data management platform and trusted consumer products to collect, maintain, and generate impact from our data.
- Growth: Acquiring and retaining product users, developing new commercial opportunities, and growing our global business.
- Operations: Our Human Capital, Finance, Administration, and Legal teams, supporting the success and growth of WhereIsMyTransport.