Infrastructure Feasibility Evaluation
Evaluate supply, frequencies, and fare revenues
Use high-quality data to deliver informed feasibility evaluations in rapidly growing markets. Cost-effective and efficient infrastructure strategies start with reliable mobility and location data. Our extensive coverage in emerging markets helps you succeed with new projects, evaluating infrastructure feasibility with a credible understanding of movement and place.
Infrastructure feasibility evaluations you can rely on
Lay the groundwork for your infrastructure strategies in Africa, Latin America, Southeast Europe, and Asia. Covering information such as how often transport modes run, how much fares cost, and where associated services are located, comprehensive, accurate mobility and location data from WhereIsMyTransport helps you evaluate urban infrastructure feasibility.
- Augment your evaluations: Use our robust mobility and location data to evaluate feasibility, informed by unbeatable knowledge of existing infrastructure.
- Reduce risk, improve returns: Harness high-quality data on how people move and where they go to deliver informed infrastructure strategies.
- Deliver informed strategies at speed: Make data-driven decisions quickly by accessing a central, trusted source of mobility and location data.
Grow with data from WhereIsMyTransport
A single source of mobility and location data for emerging markets, we help our clients deliver informed infrastructure feasibility evaluations. Our data assets are in global-standard formats, making it easy to reflect the ground truth in your work.
- Transit Data: Undertake evaluations with an accurate understanding of a city’s entire public transport network. Learn more
- Real-Time Alerts: Augment evaluations with real-time data from incidents and disruptions on public transport and road networks. Learn more
- Origin-Destination Data: Enrich evaluations with accurate and reliable movement data from formal and informal public transport. Learn more
- Point of Interest (POI) Data: See the geographical location of services people value, such as ticket offices or bus stops. Learn more
“The better the information we have about how the system operates, the better the risk profile that we can construct for a potential investor.”
Interested in finding out more?
Using unique tools, on-the-ground expertise, and smart methodology, we produce unrivalled multi-layered mobility and location data in emerging markets. See how our data offering can help you deliver impactful projects.